Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Come on down to RESOLUTIONVILLE: population 1

Well another year of ups an downs. Shocker. I'm REALLLLLLLLY up. Here are my goals:
1. Work out 5 times a week. Typically my day off is Friday. I'm going to class twice a week so one of those days will be my day of too. Yoga counts as a work out as well!
2. Make better choices. How about instead of crab fries, I just stick to my Bud Lite. Or instead of going out every Friday, go home and relax.
3. Bringing me to my next idea of drinking less. Hush I know it's tragic but seriously I act and eat like I'm back in college and we all know how that turned out.
4. Pay more attention to the positive. Of course I want cry, scream, and kick right now HEY LADY you ate EVERY pound. I am getting married in 7 months and 12 days. I'm going to paradise in 7 months and 14 days. I have great classes and will soon have my Masters.
There it is. And here we go!

1 comment: