Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Step #1

I joined a gym. Probably one of the better ideas I have had in the last 3 months. It's pricey but it includes several classes which I have to get the courage to do. I have started to do hot yoga which is the shiz. I love the feeling and the moment of piece I have at the end of the session. When I work out, I do 20-30 minutes of run/walking and 20 minutes with the elliptical. I add in weights once a week but that will increase to two times.
On to food...well while I'm in school, I'm super solid. I eat well, don't snack, and I'm mindful of what I'm eating. When I get home, that's a whole other story. I am struggling to make dinner that is healthy but satisfying. Tips and recipes are welcome :)
Starting Weight: 203
Current Weight: 200
Goal Weight: 5%, 193

No comments:

Post a Comment