Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Eat, Eat, Workout, Eat, Eat...

Something is wrong with that because I take in too many calories and not do not put enough out. Shocker. Like I said before, working out is never a problem. Even if I have pain in my ankle, I can do plenty of cardio on the elliptical. It's this Gosh Damn holiday food that gets me. Who doesn't love turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pies, cheesecake, etc? If you don't, you don't have a soul. I threw caution to the wind and ate what I wanted and GUESS WHAT?!?!? Caution swung back around and splattered all over my scale. Again...shocker. I'm back up to 203. Probably 204 but my scale is weird. So a new week, no more pity party, lets do this.
Current weight: 203
Goal weight: 193 - 5% of weight
Due Date: 12/5 - New Due Date: 5 weeks from TODAY 12/30
Yes...THIS IS BOLD. Especially over the holidays. This will require self control and logical which I lack a lot of....Wish me LUCK!:)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Lady!! I'm starting again too, so I know how it feels.
    Keep it up x

    Jorden
    www.whiffo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete