Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

i LOVE alcohol.

No I don't have a problem but I do enjoy a drink. When I lived in France, I would drink bottles (with an s) of wine and I still lost about 40 pounds while I was there. How?!?! Why!??! Well, when you are walking everywhere for miles and miles, you tend to lose weight. It is true, French women don't get fat. They don't get fat because their food is ALL NATURAL and their meals are PORTIONED small and satisfying. There is nothing they hiding from us, they just know how to live.
I've been struggling to find a drink that is guilt free and satisfying at the same time. My mom mentioned Skinny Girl Margarita as being low cal and low carb. I bought one bottle...the next day I went back and bought 2 more bottles. It's 0 points for 1.5 fl oz which means it's 1 point for 8 fl oz. GAME THE F ON.
I wish Bethanny would pay me for this blog but it's just me trying to spread the word to my sistas who want to drink and not feel so guilty.
I'm telling you ladies, you can add lime or fruit to it but it comes with the tequila already in it so you're golden. ENJOY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you read her book? So many good common sense ways to think about food.
    Every time I get the chance to go to the liquor store they are sold out of the skinny girl maragrita, it is such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete