Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Well looky here...

It's been incredibly long since I wrote anything on this blog. Mainly because I'm lazy and do not like to hold myself accountable. Well today, I hit a milestone. A bad one. I stepped on the scale and I saw the number 2 at the beginning. I started to cry. Hysterically cry. Ugly cry. It's beyond embarrassing. I know I don't eat we'll and stopped exercising. I knew this so it shouldn't be shocking but it was. In fact I weighed myself TWICE an wouldn't you know, I weight .01 more than the first time I weighed myself. Oh hellllll no. Well here I go again. Down a road that I've traveled so many times but each time there's a different curve/stop sign/stop light/cow crossing. I'm actually writing because it holds me accountable. I spend my days telling kids to take responsibility for their actions WELLLL MS K get it together. So here it is:
Starting Weight: 203
Goal: 5% in 5 weeks
Goal Weight (12/3): 193

No comments:

Post a Comment