Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Another Sweet Tooth.

I LOVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE. No weirdos. Like actual chocolate. So delicious. So I decided to make more own chocolate sauce that I once again got from Cooking Light. I poured it over some fat free vanilla ice cream and BAM...a little piece of awesomeness.

Ingredients
6 ounces finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
6 tablespoons water
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
Dash of salt
6 cups vanilla fat-free ice cream
 
Preparation

1. Place chocolate in a large bowl; set aside.
2. Combine water, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Pour hot sugar mixture over chocolate; stir gently until smooth. Spoon 3/4 cup ice cream into each of 8 bowls; top each serving with 2 tablespoons sauce.


 

1 comment:

  1. Yum. Next time you make this, try dark chocolate. I bet it will rock!!

    ReplyDelete