Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Great Expectations.

In all of weight loss journeys, we expect to lose weight and lose it quickly. I know it's a long journey and I'm building my arsenel of weapons against fat. I remember my friend Hayden used to say, "Wouldn't it be awesome if we could just take our fat off our bodies and throw it onto to someone else. Like someone you hate." Yes Hayden. In my perfect world I would have the ability. Right now, I would throw my fat at Casey Anthony. But we all want to throw other things at her so we'll save that for later.
I downloaded the Cooking Light App with the expectations it would change daily but it doesn't. The recipes are wonderful but I need variety. They also don't have a search button. You can't look for recipes which is sad considering I paid for it! I also got rid of my Weight Watchers app and subscriptions for two reasons: 1. I was paying $18 to stress about points. 2. It taught me what to look for when I'm deciding what to eat and how to create appropriate portions for my meals. I think we need to practice patience. I want to lose weight so bad but it's not going to happen by willing it or complaining about it or paying for it. I have to practice good habits of cutting out the unnecessary and bringing in the necessary. I posted some websites I use but I am asking for your help in finding more resources in healthy eating/living. Be patient and understand it will happen with time and A LOT OF HARD WORK.
On a side note...I am also working on losing debt. I downloaded an App from Mint.com that was recommended by my friend Julia. It's amazing and helps me plan and budget. I'm not ready to share my debt solutions yet but when I get there, I'll tell you about that GIANT weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment