Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The funny thing about weight loss...

I LOVE BREAKFAST! I WANT TO SHOUT FROM THE ROOF TOPS HOW MUCH I LOVE BREAKFAST!!!!!!! Okay I got that out of the way. I am always looking for a new way to eat breakfast. I need to find a balance between filling and points. I had eggs left over from my banana bread (1 egg, 2 egg whites) and WW bread that is only 2 points for 2 slices. I ran to the store and picked up some turkey bacon is 2 points for 3 slices (this will now be a staple in my frig). I added mushrooms and salt/pepper et VOILA!
For a total of 7 points, I got a fantastic breakfast!


The funny thing about weight loss is if you DO NOT TRY to lose weight, you won't. And this week I tried my hardest to NOT LOSE WEIGHT. I ate like SHIT all week. I chose to eat unhealthy because the FGS (Fat Girl Syndrom) came back. "I can eat what I want! I am beautiful! Blah, Blah, Blah" SHUT UP. No you can't. You need to make sacrifices and know that this is a process. Now that school has ended, I need to get back into the swing of things. Acme has a fruit sale going on right now so I will get some fruits and veggies I have never tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment