Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Peanut butter oat bread...nothing witty to say.

So it's not 1,000,000 degrees out anymore so I took the opportunity to bake. Plus, I'm out of cereal so I need something for breakfast. I had oats left over from my banana bread I made. I also LOVE peanut butter. I took the idea of muffins and made into a loaf. I used less ingredients but each slice is about 222 calories.

Ingredients
1 cup all-purpose flour (about 4 1/2 ounces)
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Eggs, 1 Egg White
Cooking spray
1 cup of Old Fashion Oats

Directions
I combined all the dry ingredients in one bowl then all the "wet" ingredients in another bowl. I made sure they were mixed well then combined them. I sprayed the pan with cooking spray and baked it on 350 for 50 minutes. BAM.













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment