Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

The easiest way to lose weight...

Is to buy pre-made meals. What can you learn from that? How to use a microwave. I understand the easiest thing to do is to heat up a meal that is 7 points or 250 calories or low in fat but you will never learn. When I reached my lowest weight I was doing that. I didn't trust myself to cook for myself so I ate Lean Cuisines or Smart Meals. I obviously gained back my weight. Why? BECAUSE I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO EAT FOR MYSELF. Of course you can lose weight by heating up a meal and keeping yourself on a strict diet. So what happens when you leave the comfort of your microwave? What happens when you run into a nachos and beer at happy hour? I can tell you A LOT will happen. Over eating, over drinking. Do not think that there's an easy way to lose weight.
The easiest and quickest way for me to lose weight is to eat the frozen meals. But that is not acceptable. I want to learn how to cook for myself and others. I want to learn how to eat properly. Will it take longer? OF COURSE. But it should. I am not scared. I'm not frustrated. This is going to take a long time. Hopefully we're all in it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment