Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Game on.

Running is a whole new high that I've never felt. I've tried a lot of different drugs (Legit...not being metaphorical here) but nothing has ever felt so good as getting off my treadmill dripping sweat. This is the best high ever.

Progress...
I started tracking my progress by mileage rather than time until I read Run Your Butt Off. I started with Stage two because I had already been running...a little. Before I started I was doing .25 miles of walking then ran for .75 miles in 14:40. I do 3 mins of 3.5 mph walking then 3 minutes of 4.8 mph jog.
This is the break down:
5 mins warm-up at 2.5 mph
3 mins walking at 3.5 mph
3 mins jogging at 4.8 mph
Repeat the 3/3 five times which means you are running 15 minutes! What Whattttt!
Also do a cool down at the end of this for 5 minutes slowing yourself down. I burn 293 calories later...you're sweating like a whore in church. I do about 2.54 miles in 40 minutes. Very slow but it's a start.
In an effort to burn about 25% of my caloric intake, I do another 15 minutes on the Elliptical to burn 195 calories which is the grand total of (drum roll please................488!!!!) I am allowed 1720 calories using MyFitnessPal.com so that's over 25%. BAM.
Let's keep this going. Just because school is starting in a month (I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT), doesn't mean I am allowed to slip. If I don't post anything in the next month, PLEASE MAKE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment